Summer 2018 – Schedule:
VeroYoga KIDS and TEENS : will close on Thursday June 7, and re-open on Tuesday September 4.
VeroYoga ADULTS: will close on Wednesday JULY 4 honoring Independence Day.
VeroYoga ADULTS: will close on Monday July 30, and re-0pen on Monday August 20.
May you enjoy a fun, safe and restful summer !
YOU ARE A BLESSING IN MY LIFE!
I Thank you for your trust!
Believe – Overcome – Empower
Give Your CHILD and TEEN the Gift of Yoga –
VeroKIDS ; Tuesdays 6:30 pm
VeroTEENS; Wednesdays 7:00 pm
Teacher Natalia Reparaz
KEY BISCAYNE COMMUNITY CENTER
VeroKIDS and VeroTEENS:
Multiple Clinical Researchers have found that kids and teenage students who practice yoga scored better on psychological tests screening for anxiety, depression, and mood imbalances than the teens that did not.
How amazing is that?
Check out the 5 top benefits for KIDS and TEENS:
1. Physical Benefit: Yoga builds strength and core stability, increases flexibility, coordination and balance, and helps students’posture rebound from a day hunched over a desk
2. Educational Benefit: By practicing living in the moment on the mat, yoga can help teens mentally refocus on the task at hand, and improve concentration.
3. Emotional Benefit: yoga encourages self-love and self-acceptance – especially powerful for teens struggling with body image and self-esteem.
4. Mental Benefit; With the stress and anxiety of exams, placement tests, speeches and all of the other pressures that plague high school kids today, yoga offers an outlet for stress.
5. Social Benefit: Yoga is non-judgmental, therefore it breeds social connection and it will help teenagers become more compassionate for one another.
NEW ! : GENTLE VeroYoga:
Tuesday- Thursday 8:30 am (90 minute class). This style of yoga is appropriate from beginners to advanced, including athletes in need of deep muscle restoration, people in search of stress-relief, seniors, pregnant women, as well as anyone dealing with injuries or specific ailments (some examples are: fibromyalgia, scoliosis, anxiety, insomnia, hypertension, asthma, arthritis). Stretch and tone the body, improve agility and balance, and draw the focus inward to calm the mind. Since it is a great antidote to stress, you’ll leave these GENTLE VeroYoga classes feeling restored, alert and relaxed. Enjoy the practice of mindful movement combined with controlled breathing.